PCB Design Services -
PCB Layout Design -
- In addition to schematic design, Glisten provides PCB Layout services for a wide range of board types. We are an experienced in various EDA tools. During the development of your product, our PCB designers will work closely with the electrical engineers and mechanical engineers to ensure that the placement of parts meets both circuit and mechanical architecture and testing needs.
- Our designers have experience in PCB layouts of high density, high speed circuits where signal integrity and electrical performance are critical. We also work closely with manufacturers so that we can provide a printed circuit board design that supports efficient assembly and testing with the highest yields during production.
PCB Library Services :
- Having a specialist company design both the schematic symbol and associated PCB footprint gives a great deal of integrity to the library of components. Using this approach, there is virtually no further effort required to pass the design from schematic net list to PCB layout as all component information is embedded in the schematic data.
- During schematic design the engineer is able to select components directly from the parts database. The user is able to select parts based on any parameters and information that have been included in the database. Furthermore, a preview of our PCB footprint is displayed alongside the schematic symbol, complete with pin number and pin name. This ability to interrogate both the schematic part and footprint at the initial design phase gives the design team great confidence in the resulting printed circuit board.
- Having this extra layer of information built into the schematic makes the transition from schematic to PCB seamless. All the laborious (and often repetitive) effort required to assign footprints at the PCB layout stage has been removed. Also gone is the risk carried by repeatedly assigning footprints.